Units affiliated to the Director of Administration:
Administrative Affairs Unit:
- This unit is concerned with organizing the administrative work in the college, following up the work of the administrative staff and their commitment to official working hours, raising the start of work and requesting vacations, as well as following up the maintenance of the college building, preparing classrooms and requesting them to be equipped.
- This unit is concerned with organizing the college's financial affairs. Follow-up and follow-up on the advances of the college and its employees, in addition to receiving and disbursing the dues of the college’s employees from the financial department.
Administrative Communications Unit:
- This unit is concerned with receiving mail, transactions and circulars incoming to the college, recording them and directing them to the college's departments and its various units, and exporting transactions issued by the college's departments and its various units and directing them to parties outside the college. It is also concerned with responding to auditors' inquiries about transactions.
- It is concerned with organizing the custody of the college and its employees, and receiving and distributing equipment and furniture to the units and employees of the college. It regulates the transactions of registering the pledge on individuals as well as dropping it from them and approving the release of the party in relation to the college warehouse. It also coordinates with the central university warehouses in all related matters.
Support Services Unit:
- This unit specializes in finalizing special transactions in the main university departments and various government agencies such as passports, traffic and others. It also specializes in transportation to and from the college.
Public relations unit:
It is the unit specialized in:
- Introducing the activities of the college in the media, publishing its news in the various media, organizing the reception of delegations that visit the college, and following up on the requirements for organizing meetings and conferences within the college.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for media and public relations in the college.
- Organizing college programs of conferences, seminars and various scientific events.
- Organizing delegation visits to the college.
- Work to coordinate the college's relations with the public inside and outside the university.
- Covering the events, activities and programs of the college in the media and in the local and international media.
- Manage the public relations team in the college.
- Developing and promoting public relations programs and college events.
- Supervising the financial affairs of public relations in accordance with the regulations and rules.
- Communication with different media.
- Carrying out the tasks assigned to him by the Dean of the College.
Information Technology Unit:
- This unit specializes in providing technical support to all employees of the college and distance education units, supervising computer laboratories, equipping them with the necessary programs and maintaining them, and supervising and maintaining technical classrooms